Here is a list of the different flavors of ice cream that Baskin-Robbins has had as its Flavor of the Month, in the order that they were released.
This list is not complete, but we tried to include as many flavors as possible, going back as far as we could find information online.
What is the Baskin-Robbins Flavor of the Month?
The Baskin-Robbins Flavor of the Month is a new ice cream flavor that is introduced at the beginning of each month and is only available for a limited time.
The flavors are chosen by a team of Baskin-Robbins flavor experts, and they are often inspired by seasonal ingredients, holidays, or current trends.
How Baskin-Robbins chooses its Flavor of the Month
When choosing the flavor of the month, Baskin-Robbins considers a number of factors, including:
- Seasonality: Baskin-Robbins often chooses flavors that are in season, such as pumpkin spice in the fall or peppermint in the winter. This helps to keep the menu fresh and exciting for customers.
- Holidays: Baskin-Robbins also chooses flavors to celebrate holidays, such as Easter egg nog or Halloween brownie batter. This is a great way to get customers into the holiday spirit and offer them something special.
- Current trends: Baskin-Robbins also keeps an eye on current trends in the food and beverage industry. For example, in recent years, Baskin-Robbins has introduced flavors such as avocado, matcha, and unicorn cake. This helps to keep the menu up-to-date and to offer customers something new and exciting.
- Customer feedback: Baskin-Robbins also takes customer feedback into account when choosing its Flavor of the Month. Customers can submit suggestions for new flavors on the Baskin-Robbins website, and the company also conducts regular surveys to get feedback on existing flavors.
Popular Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month flavors
Some of the most popular Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month flavors include:
- Mint Chocochunk: This classic flavor is made with mint ice cream, chocolate chunks, and fudge swirls.
- Cookie Monster: This fun and flavorful ice cream is made with sweet cream ice cream, chocolate sandwich cookie pieces, chocolate chip cookie pieces, and a cookie dough batter-flavored swirl.
- OREO® ‘n Cold Brew: This unique flavor is made with cold brew flavored ice cream, OREO® cookie pieces, and chocolate cookie swirls.
- Game Night: This salted caramel ice cream is perfected with a sweet-but-savory caramel pretzel-flavored swirl and buttered popcorn-flavored clusters.
- Love Potion #31: This mysterious flavor is made with raspberry, chocolate, and cherry ice creams.
Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month
January: Pralines ‘n Cream
- Pralines ‘n Cream is a classic ice cream flavor that combines the sweet, nutty flavors of pralines with the rich, creamy flavors of vanilla ice cream. It is a popular flavor all over the world, but it is especially popular in the southern United States, where pralines originated.
February: Chocolate Mousse Royale
- Chocolate Mousse Royale is a rich and decadent chocolate dessert that is sure to impress. It is made with a combination of chocolate, eggs, cream, and sugar, and is typically served in individual glasses or ramekins.
March: Mint Chocolate Chip
- Mint chocolate chip is a popular ice cream flavor that combines the refreshing taste of mint with the rich, creamy flavor of chocolate. It is often made with mint extract or peppermint oil, and chocolate chips or flakes.
April: Pistachio Almond Fudge
- Pistachio almond fudge is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that is perfect for any occasion. It is made with a combination of white chocolate, pistachios, almonds, and condensed milk, and is typically cut into squares and enjoyed as a candy or dessert.
May: Rocky Road
- Rocky Road is a classic ice cream flavor that combines the sweet, nutty flavors of chocolate ice cream with the chewy texture of marshmallows and the crunchy texture of nuts. It is a popular flavor all over the world, but it is especially popular in the United States, where it is thought to have originated in the early 1900s.
June: Jaoca Almond Fudge
- Jamoca Almond Fudge is a delicious and decadent dessert that is perfect for any occasion. It is made with a rich and creamy coffee base, and is studded with crunchy almonds and decadent chocolate chips.
July: Coffee Caramel Crunch
- Coffee Caramel Crunch is a delicious and decadent coffee drink that is perfect for any occasion. It is made with a rich and creamy coffee base.
August: Old-Fashioned Butter Pecan
- Old-fashioned butter pecan ice cream is a classic flavor that is sure to please everyone. It is made with a rich and creamy custard base.
September: Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin spice is a delicious and versatile blend of spices that is perfect for fall baking and cooking. It is typically made with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
October: Witch’s Night Out
- Witch’s Night Out is a limited-edition ice cream flavor that is available during the Halloween season. It is a combination of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with brownie bites, candy corn, and orange frosting.
- Snickerdoodle is a limited-edition ice cream flavor that is available during the fall and winter seasons. It is a combination of vanilla ice cream with Snickerdoodle cookie dough pieces and a cinnamon streusel ribbon.
December: Candy Cane Lane
Candy Cane Lane is a limited-edition ice cream flavor that is available during the holiday season. It is a combination of peppermint ice cream with crushed candy cane pieces and a chocolate ribbon.
Current Flavor of the Month: [Flavor name]
The current Flavor of the Month at Baskin Robbins is Coffee Shop Cold Brew. It’s a rich and creamy ice cream made with real cold brew coffee concentrate. It’s topped with ultra fluffy cold foam flavored ice cream and swirls of cinnamon sweet cream.
- Cold brew coffee concentrate
- Natural flavors
One scoop of Coffee Shop Cold Brew ice cream contains:
History of Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month
The Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month program began in 1953, when the company’s founders, Burt Baskin, and Irv Robbins, decided to offer a new flavor of ice cream each month. This was a revolutionary idea at the time, as most ice cream shops only offered a handful of flavors.
Baskin and Robbins chose the number 31 because it was a prime number, and they thought it would be easy for customers to remember. They also wanted to convey the idea that there was always a new flavor to try at Baskin Robbins.
The Flavor of the Month program was a huge success, and it helped to make Baskin Robbins one of the most popular ice cream chains in the world. Today, Baskin Robbins offers over 1,300 flavors of ice cream, but the Flavor of the Month program is still a beloved tradition.
Thank you for reading about the Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month! I hope you enjoyed learning about the different flavors that have been featured over the years.
If you have a favorite flavor, be sure to let me know in the comments below.
Visit our Website at baskinrobbinsmenu.info for Additional Details.
The Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month is a special ice cream flavor that is featured at all Baskin Robbins locations for a limited time each month. The flavor is chosen by Baskin Robbins’ team of flavor experts and is often based on seasonal ingredients or popular trends.
The Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month is available for the entire month in which it is featured. However, it is important to note that supplies are limited, so it is always best to try the Flavor of the Month early in the month to ensure that you don’t miss out.
If you are not sure which Flavor of the Month to try, you can always ask a Baskin Robbins team member for their recommendation. They will be happy to help you find a flavor that you will love. You can also check out the Baskin Robbins website or social media pages for information on the Flavor of the Month.
Yes, the Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month can be ordered in a cake or ice cream pie. Simply contact your local Baskin Robbins location and place an order in advance.
The price of the Baskin Robbins Flavor of the Month varies depending on the size and type of ice cream that you order. However, you can expect to pay around $4 for a single scoop of ice cream and $6 for a double scoop.